To submit your film:
- Export your video as a QuickTime file. Minimum video length 1 minute, maximum length 20 minutes. Standard Definition/SD (720 x 480 pixels) NTSC (30fps not 24p)
- Use Dropbox or Google Drive to send a link of your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the application form and then simply email the completed form to email@example.com. (Or, if you prefer, you may also mail the forms and fees to Latin School of Chicago, 59 W. North Blvd., Chicago, IL 60610.
- Videos must be submitted by Wednesday, April 18th 2018. Videos will not be viewed until the form has also been received.
- All films are previewed and judged by a group of Latin School faculty and students.* A limited number of entries will be selected as finalists and reviewed the night of the festival by our esteemed panel of judges–all current professionals in the industry.
- Finalists’ films will be announced by Friday, April 27th, 2018 by email.
- CASH PRIZES will be awarded for all films!