To submit your film:
- Export your video as a QuickTime file. Minimum video length 1 minute, maximum length 20 minutes. Standard Definition/SD (720 x 480 pixels) NTSC (30fps not 24p)
- Use Dropbox or Google Drive to send a link of your video to email@example.com.
- Download the application form and then simply email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Or, if you prefer, you may also mail the forms and fees to Latin School of Chicago, 59 W. North Blvd., Chicago, IL 60610.
- Videos must be submitted by Wednesday, April 18th 2018. Videos will not be viewed until the form has also been received.
- All films are previewed and judged by a group of Latin School faculty and students.* A limited number of entries will be selected as finalists and reviewed the night of the festival by our esteemed panel of judges–all current professionals in the industry.
- Finalists’ films will be announced by Friday, April 27th, 2018 by email.
- CASH PRIZES will be awarded for all films!
I tried to pay the $10 fee, but the link said “The registration for this event is currently unavailable.” The application is due tomorrow the 20th, so please get back to me when you can.
Our 3D Animation students used to participate in this festival years back and I’m interested in getting them re-engaged. Do you accept animated shorts as well? Or do you only focus on camera-shot film? Thanks for your help!
So sorry for the late reply to your inquiry on 8/29/2017. YES! We do accept animated shorts! We’d love for your students to submit films this year. Please note the updated submission date and festival date. Hope to see some of your students’ work.
There is no registration fee. That has been removed.
Cheers and looking forward to your submission!